Terms & Conditions of Sale
The Icons Series
USA 2022 – Liberty National June/July 2022Hospitality & VIP Experiences
Updated as of March 29, 2022
SAFEGUARD YOUR TICKETS OR CREDENTIALS | NO RE-ENTRY | NO RAINCHECK PRIVILEGES | TOURNAMENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All capitalized terms used shall have the meanings given to them below:
“Agreement” means this agreement between Icons Series and the Client for the booking and fulfilment of selected Package(s) in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below and otherwise in this Agreement;
“Attendee(s)” means the Client or any of its guests who attend the Event;
“Client” means the person or company who purchases the Purchased Package and to whom Icons Series’ invoice is directed in relation to the Purchased Package;
“Icons Series” means Icons Series USA, Inc., being the company responsible for the overall organization of Event;
“Event” means the Icons Series golf tournament at Liberty National Golf Club in June/July 2022;
“Minors” means any person under the age of 17 years old;
“Package” means the hospitality package and/or the VIP experience package for the Event as detailed in the hospitality brochure and the VIP experience brochure produced by Icons Series;
“Parties” or “Party” means Client and Icons Series, which are both parties to this Agreement;
“Purchased Package” means the Package which the Client has purchased; and
“Spectator Code of Conduct” means such Code of Conduct as may be published and amended from time to time on Icons Series’ official website.
- Unless otherwise specified in this Agreement, in consideration for the Purchased Package, Client shall pay Icons Series the applicable Package price plus applicable taxes.
- All Package prices quoted are exclusive of any applicable taxes. Client shall be responsible for payment of applicable taxes to Icons Series as stated on the Purchased Package invoice.
- All payments to Icons Series shall be made in the currency as stated on the invoice and shall be made without any deduction for bank charges, set-offs or withholdings for whatever reason.
Purchased Package Cancellation Policy
- Client acknowledges and agrees that the Package price is nonrefundable, and Client shall not be entitled to a refund of any portion of the Package price.
Postponement or Cancellation of the Event
- In the event of cancellation of the Event due to force majeure (which for the purposes of this Agreement shall mean any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Icons Series including, without limitation, any Pandemic Event, act of God, war, riot, sabotage, civil commotion, terrorism, threat of terrorism, explosion, lightning, earthquake, hurricane, storm, fire, flood and other extreme weather or environmental conditions, loss of utilities, strike, lock out or industrial dispute and governmental or regulatory authority action), Icons Series shall use its reasonable efforts to refund to the Client any sums paid in respect of Purchased Packages, less any costs and expenses (or the relevant proportion thereof) which have already been paid or incurred by Icons Series in relation to such Purchased Packages and less the pro rata value for any portion of Purchased Package fulfilled or delivered prior to such cancellation. If the Event or any element of the Purchased Package is postponed, delayed or rescheduled due to any such reasons, Icons Series shall use its reasonable best efforts to provide the Client with the Purchased Package upon commencement of the rescheduled Event.
- Icons Series shall not be liable to the Client in the event that Icons Series is delayed or prevented from the performance of its obligations under this Agreement by reason of force majeure.
- This Agreement may be terminated by Icons Series due to breach by Client, which breach is not cured within ten (10) days of notice by Icons Series. In the event of breach by Client, Icons Series shall retain all payments received hereunder as of the date of termination and shall have the right to pursue all available remedies at law or otherwise.
- Icons Series shall use all reasonable efforts to provide the Purchased Package as described. However, Icons Series specifically reserves the right to alter any aspect of the Package and the Purchased Package if, in Icons Series’ sole discretion, it considers such change to be necessary and reasonable.
- If Icons Series is obligated to make any material changes to the Package or the Purchased Package or cancel the Purchased Package for any reason other than the cancellation or postponement of the Event due to force majeure, then Icons Series shall offer the Client the option of an alternative Package of comparable standard and offering comparable facilities or (on the condition that full payment has been received) a full refund of any payment(s) made by the Client in circumstances where there is no alternative Package available or where such alternative Package is unacceptable to the Client and Icons Series agrees the Client is acting reasonably in finding such alternative Package to be unacceptable.
- Icons Series does not represent or warrant that any particular individual will participate in the Event. The Client shall not be eligible for a refund (either in whole or in part) if participants previously announced as competing at the Event do not subsequently take part.
- Icons Series shall not be liable for any personal property brought into any venue of any Event by the Attendees and the Client shall be solely responsible for the security of such property.
- No warranty is given by Icons Series in relation to the Package and the Purchased Package and Icons Series shall not have any liability to the Attendees (other than liability for death or personal injury caused by the gross negligence of Icons Series) for any injury, loss, damage or expense of any nature arising under this Agreement, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), statute or otherwise.
- Icons Series’ maximum liability for all claims under this Agreement shall be limited to the price of the Purchased Package paid by the Client and actually received by Icons Series, less any costs and expenses (or the relevant proportion thereof) which have already been paid or incurred by Icons Series in relation to such Purchased Packages and less the pro rata value for any portion of Purchased Package fulfilled or delivered prior to such cancellation.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Tickets included in the Purchased Package are issued subject to Icons Series’ Ticket and Merchandise Terms and Conditions for the Event, details of which are on https://icons-series.com. Tickets and Purchased Packages are non-transferable. The Client is expressly prohibited from reselling or transferring, advertising or offering for resale or allowing for the resale or transfer by any of its own staff, clients or guests, any credentials, admission tickets, car parking passes or any other element of the Purchased Package without Icons Series’ prior written consent (save where more than one ticket is issued to a Client, such tickets may be used (but not resold) only by the Client and any person(s) accompanying the Client to the Event). Any transfer of tickets or the Purchased Package not in accordance with this section will render such tickets and the Purchased Package null and void (and all rights conferred or evidenced by any elements of the Purchased Package and tickets shall be extinguished).
- The Client agrees to abide by all rules and regulations imposed by Icons Series in relation to the Purchased Package and the Event including, without limitation, any and all conditions of sale applicable to tickets for the Event as well as other rules relating to attendance at the Event including the Admissions Policies, the Spectator Code of Conduct and the Ground Regulations, details of which are available at https://icons-series.com.
- Where there are any differences or inconsistencies between this Agreement and Icons Series’ Ticket and Merchandise Terms and Conditions, this Agreement shall prevail.
- The Client agrees:
- not to use any trademarks (or other intellectual property) of Icons Series or the Event or claim any association with Icons Series or the Event or the purchased hospitality services without Icons Series’ prior written consent;
- not to use Purchased Package(s) (or any element thereof) as prizes in competitions, sweepstakes or for other similar promotional reasons, or as part of any hospitality or travel or commercial package without Icons Series’ prior written consent;
- that this Agreement does not confer on it or on an Attendee any advertising or other commercial or sponsorship rights in relation to Icons Series or the Event and that no identification banners, balloons, or other advertising or promotional gifts/items whatsoever may be displayed by or on behalf of the Client anywhere at the Event or in the hospitality area(s) during the Event without Icons Series’ prior written approval. Clients will not be permitted to supply any items for their guests to wear or carry whether inside or outside the hospitality area(s) or during the Event without Icons Series’ prior written consent. Items which are very small in size and are intended for identification purposes only, will be permitted, subject to samples of such items being submitted for written approval from Icons Series in advance. All prior consents from Icons Series which the Client may wish to seek in accordance with this section should be sought through Icons Series by submitting proposals in writing with samples. Clients are advised to allow not less than 21 days for approval to be confirmed by Icons Series. If Icons Series has not indicated approval within such time, then such samples shall be deemed not to have been approved by Icons Series;
- that Attendees will be subject to the Spectator Code of Conduct and the Ground Regulations of the Event as a condition of admission and that Attendees shall comply in full with the Spectator Code of Conduct and Ground Regulations;
- that, as a minimum, smart casual attire is required in the hospitality facilities (as per the Package(s) outline). Icons Series reserves the right to refuse admission to any person wearing inappropriate items of clothing and /or footwear or to require any such person to leave the hospitality venue. Icons Series shall not compensate any person in any way in respect of such refusal or requirement to leave the hospitality venue;
- that it shall be responsible for ensuring the good and orderly behavior of all of its guests and invitees during the Event. If, in Icons Series’ opinion, any person within the Client’s party behaves in a loud, disorderly, unruly or abusive manner, then the Client, immediately after being asked to do so by a representative of Icons Series, shall procure that its guest(s) shall leave the Event. Icons Series’ decision to require the removal of any such person shall be final and Icons Series shall not compensate any person in any way in respect of such removal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Client shall be liable with regard to any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury incurred or suffered by Icons Series which relates to or arises out of the acts or omissions of the Client or the Client’s guests while at the Event and the Client shall indemnify and keep indemnified Icons Series accordingly; and
- that tickets are valid for entry to the Event on the date shown. Ticket holders will not be permitted to exit the golf course and re-enter on the same day. All documents and admission tickets relating to the Purchased Package and the Event remain the property of Icons Series at all times.
- Due to the ongoing environment relating to the Coronavirus (“COVID-19”) pandemic, participation in group events such as attending the Event has risk associated with it, including the risk of contracting COVID-19. Given the nature of golf tournaments such as the Event and what is involved with attending one, Icons Series is unable to protect Attendees against such risk. Therefore, by attending the Event, Attendees understand the risk that they are assuming and they agree to assume all risk associated with the COVID-19 pandemic without any liability to the Event, Liberty National Golf Club, Icon Series, The Icons Series UK Ltd., or General Golf Management Inc.
- Each party acknowledges that the other party may be in a position as a result of this Agreement to gain confidential information about the other party, including the terms (but not the existence) of this Agreement, and each party covenants not to reveal any such confidential information unless required by law.
- No amendments to this Agreement by the Client may be made except with the express written consent of Icons Series. Icons Series reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time.
- Except for the Icons Club package, the “All-Inclusive Food & Beverage” offerings in hospitality packages do not include champagne.
- Individuals under 21 years of age shall not have access to the Liberty Lounge under any circumstances. Individuals under 21 years of age who are children of Liberty National members that pay for the Icons Club package shall have access the Icons Club for the applicable reduced fee.
- Icons Series shall be entitled to assign or sub-contract any of its rights, benefits and interests in or under the Agreement to any third parties. The Client shall not assign, transfer or charge the benefits of the Purchased Package(s) without the express written consent of Icons Series.
- If any provision of this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal for whatever reason, such provision(s) shall be null and void; provided, however, that the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unaffected thereby and shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Failure by Icons Series to exercise or a delay by Icons Series in exercising a right or remedy provided under this Agreement or by law does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy or a waiver of any other remedy. A waiver of a breach of any of the terms of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any other breach and shall not affect the other terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement (along with the Ticket and Merchandise Terms and Conditions, the Spectator Code of Conduct, and the Ground Regulations for the Event) constitute the entire agreement between the Parties and no Party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to this Agreement which is not already set out in this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to the principles of conflict of laws. The parties further agree that any action between them shall be heard in Hudson County, New Jersey, and expressly consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of New Jersey, sitting in Hudson County and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey sitting in Newark, New Jersey for the adjudication of any action arising under this Agreement.
TICKETS AND MERCHANDISE
The Icons Series
Liberty National June/July 2022
Updated as of March 28, 2022
SAFEGUARD YOUR TICKETS OR CREDENTIALS | NO RE-ENTRY | NO RAINCHECK PRIVILEGES | NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES | TOURNAMENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Due to the ongoing environment relating to the Coronavirus (“COVID-19”) pandemic, participation in group events such as attending the Icons Series USA Inc. (“Icons Series”) Tournament (the “Tournament”) has risk associated with it, including the risk of contracting COVID-19. Given the nature of golf tournaments such as the Tournament and what is involved with attending one, the Tournament is unable to protect Tournament attendees against such risk. Therefore, by attending the Tournament, attendees understand that they are assuming and they agree to assume all risk associated with the pandemic without any liability to the Tournament, Liberty National Golf Club, Icons Series UK Ltd., or General Golf Management Inc.
Each ticket is a revocable license allowing access to the Tournament. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets are not the responsibility of Icons Series or the Tournament and will not be replaced. You acknowledge that COVID-19 is extremely contagious and that despite the measures the Tournament may implement to help mitigate the risk of transmission, the elimination of risk of exposure and infection to COVID-19 is not currently possible. By entering onto the grounds of the Tournament using this ticket, you acknowledge and agree to the following for yourself and on behalf of any accompanying minor (who shall also be deemed to be “you” for purposes of the following): YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ATTENDANCE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RISKS RELATED TO COVID-19, LOSS OF YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY, INJURY, OR DEATH FROM A GOLF SHOT OR BY OTHER SPECTATORS OR PLAYERS, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE ICONS SERIES, THE HOST SITE, TELEVISION BROADCASTERS, SPONSORS, VENDORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND ALL VOLUNTEERS, PARTICIPATING PLAYERS AND CADDIES, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF SUCH LOSSES, INJURIES, ILLNESS OR DEATH. FURTHERMORE, IN NO EVENT SHALL ICONS SERIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR THIRD-PARTY DAMAGES INCURRED, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EVEN IF ICONS SERIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OR POSSIBILITY SUCH DAMAGES MAY BE INCURRED. You authorize Icons Series and its affiliates and licensees to use your image, likeness, voice, actions and statements (and that of any minor you accompany) captured or made at the Tournament in any live or recorded telecast, transmission, reproduction, recording or photograph of the Tournament in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (in whole or in part) and for advertising, marketing, promotional, analytics and internal purposes, without payment of any compensation to you. You may only capture any account, description, video, audio, photographs, scoring-related data or statistic (“Content”) of, from or at the Tournament on any day of the Tournament throughout the Tournament site (including, for clarity, competition areas on competition days), consistent with all posted rules and instructions of Icons Series and/or Tournament staff. However, you may not capture, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial purposes (e.g., for your personal social media accounts), and you may not distribute such Content on a live or near-live basis (no live streaming) or use such Content to create a real-time, stoke-by-stroke or hole-by-hole account of the Tournament. Further, you shall not use or authorize others to use any such Content for any commercial or promotional purpose, or for or in connection with a media outlet (directly or indirectly) unless you and the media outlet have received an official media credentials for the Tournament from Icons Series. You shall not collect, transmit, distribute, publish or sell Content (including any scoring, statistical, competition or other data at or from the Tournament) for purposes of any betting or gambling-related activity. Icons Series is the sole owner of, and you hereby assign to Icons Series, all right, title and interest in and to all Content, including all copyrights and rights to use all Content (including rights to use your social media posts incorporating the Content), subject to your permission from Icons Series to capture and distribute certain Content on the limited terms set forth in this license. Upon reasonable request by Icons Series, at Icons Series’ cost and expense, you will sign any documents necessary to effect Icons Series’ ownership and use of all Content. You shall not engage in any activity at the Tournament that creates a commercial association between a third party and Icons Series or the Tournament, including without limitation, using, wearing, distributing or selling any promotional or commercial item at the Tournament or promoting or drawing attention to any business, cause or concern at the Tournament, in each case without permission from Icons Series. For security purposes, you consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the Tournament, which may include metal detection, and you waive all claims against Icons Series arising out of such inspection. No standalone photo or video cameras (outside of cellular/mobile telephones) on competition days (allowed practice days only), coolers, ladders, signs, firearms, explosive devices, etc. will be permitted onto the Tournament grounds. Cellular/mobile devices are permitted to the extent they are on silent and used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations, details of which are on https://icons-series.com. No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto or taken from the Tournament grounds, except those permitted at the discretion of Icons Series. Any misconduct, illegal activity, intoxication, use of illegal substance, breaches of etiquette, disruptive behavior, heckling, or violation of any rule or instruction of Tournament representatives or violation of these Terms and Conditions is prohibited and shall be grounds for forfeiture of your ticket and for your removal from the Tournament grounds. You shall not seek autographs of players in order to sell such autographs, and you shall not pay another person to obtain an autograph for you. Tickets cannot be resold or otherwise used in a promotion, offered as a prize or reward in a sweepstake or otherwise, or used in a travel or hospitality package (e.g., combining tickets with flights and/or accommodations) without permission from Icons Series. It is unlawful to reproduce tickets. Icons Series reserves the right to revoke any ticket and cancel all privileges connected therein. Use of any parking site provided for the Tournament’s attendees is entirely at the risk of the vehicle driver and/or owner. Please take appropriate security precautions and lock your vehicle.
ALL MERCHANDISE SALES ARE FINAL
A merchandise voucher may be exchanged for the specified value off the listed price of official merchandise in the merchandise tent at the Tournament. The voucher must be presented at the time of the purchase transaction. The voucher will expire upon conclusion of the Tournament and be of no further force or effect. No change will be given from exchanging any voucher, and the voucher may not be utilized at any other Icons Series event. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. Lost, stolen or damaged vouchers are not the responsibility of Icons Series or the Tournament and will not be replaced. A voucher will not be accepted if it has been damaged, defaced or spoiled or has been tampered with or altered in any way. The voucher does not provide any warranty or guarantee in connection with the official merchandise purchased at the Tournament, and neither the Tournament, sponsors, retailers or vendors, participating players or agents thereof accepts any liability or responsibility whatsoever under any circumstances for any loss, injury or death resulting from any purchase utilizing a voucher. You agree to abide by all rules and regulations established by Icons Series and the Tournament in connection with use of a voucher, and a violation of such rules and regulations can be a cause for forfeiture of the voucher. A voucher cannot be used in a promotion or offered as a prize without permission from Icons Series and the Tournament. Resale of a voucher is not permitted. It is unlawful to reproduce a voucher. Icons Series reserves the right to revoke a voucher and cancel and/or substitute any and/or all privileges connected therein. A voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount offers.
The Icons Series
Liberty National June/July 2022
Updated as of March 28, 2022
ENTRY TO THE VENUE SHALL BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE OF ALL OF THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS.
All tickets or credentials permitting access to the Venue are issued, subject to terms and conditions for admission, as set out herein, or as further amended by Icons Series from time to time.
All capitalized terms used shall have the meanings given to them below:
“Authorized Persons” means all Event management, Venue management or personnel, Liberty National management or personnel, state and local agencies and authorities responsible for safety and security in connection with the Event and their representative staff, officials, representatives, officers and agents acting on behalf of Icons Series.
“Event” means the Icons Series golf tournament taking place at Liberty National Golf Club from June 27, 2022 through July 2, 2022.
“Icons Series” means Icons Series USA Inc.
“Liberty National” means Liberty National Golf Club, located in Jersey City, New Jersey.
“Minors” means any person under the age of 17 years old.
“Venue” means the entire premises where the Event is being held including all adjacent and surrounding areas used or controlled by Icons Series or Liberty National in connection with the staging of the Event.
- Persons will only be permitted to enter and remain within the Venue, or to demarcated areas within the Venue, upon presentation of a valid a ticket or credentials issued by Icons Series. Notwithstanding persons being in possession of any ticket, such permission remains at the discretion of Icons Series at all times.
- Icons Series or any Authorized Person shall retain the right, at all times, to permit or prohibit the re-admission to the Venue of any person or persons who have previously purchased a valid entry ticket and who have entered and subsequently left the Venue.
- All persons seeking to enter and remain within the Venue must comply with any and all instructions and decisions given by Icons Series or any Authorized Person. No person shall unreasonably obstruct the viewing of other spectators. Persons are not guaranteed an uninterrupted and/or inhibited view of the Event, nor is any representation or warranty given as to the quality, content or duration of the Event.
- All persons seeking entrance into the Venue, or to demarcated areas within the Venue, acknowledge Icons Series’ right, and/or any Authorized Person’s right to search any person and their belongings, whether outside or inside the Venue, and to refuse entry or eject from the Venue any person refusing to submit to such a search or any person in whose possession suspicious or inappropriate objects are found, or objects which might be a risk to the safety of other persons, the holder, or that might affect the enjoyment of other persons or the running of the Event.
- Tickets and credentials are issued by Icons Series for use by the ticket or credentials holder only. Neither tickets nor credentials are transferrable and may not be offered for sale or exchange without the prior written consent of Icons Series. Any tickets or credentials offered for sale or exchange may be confiscated by Icons Series or any Authorized Person. Icons Series or any Authorized Person reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Venue, (or any demarcated part of the Venue), any person who is suspected of having transferred or is in receipt of a transferred ticket or credentials in contravention of the Icons Series Tickets and Merchandise Terms and Conditions. All tickets remain the property of Icons Series as Event organizer at all times.
- Where an age concession is claimed, proof of identity and age may be requested by Icons Series or an Authorized Person.
- General Admission entry is free for Minors so long as they are accompanied by a parent, guardian, or other responsible adult, subject to a maximum of 3 Minors per paying adult. Responsibility for Minors or other vulnerable persons brought to the Venue remains at all times with the adult, as appropriate. Individuals under 21 years of age shall not have access to the Liberty Lounge under any circumstances. Individuals under 21 years of age who are children of Liberty National members that pay for the Icons Club package shall have access the Icons Club for the applicable reduced fee.
- Persons entering the Venue do so in acknowledgement of the general risks associated with the game of golf, including risks associated with errant golf shots by any golf player, playing on any day, and those relating to attending a sporting competition in a golf course environment exposed to the natural elements. By entering the Venue in acknowledgement of these risks, all persons accept their own personal general responsibilities to protect themselves and others from risks so far as is reasonably practicable, in particular by wearing footwear and clothing appropriate for weather and ground conditions.
- Any person displaying behavior which, in the sole opinion of Icons Series or an Authorized Person is, or could be considered to be dangerous, offensive, a nuisance or annoyance to any other persons at the Event (including spectators or any other persons) or which, in the sole opinion of Icons Series or an Authorized Person, violates the Spectator Code of Conduct may have their right of admission withdrawn and the person may be ejected from the Venue.
- Access to the playing areas of the golf course is not generally permitted to spectators without lawful authority or express written consent of Icons Series or an Authorized Person. Any person entering playing areas or other restricted areas of the Venue, as delineated by rope-line, barrier or other similar means of demarcation may be arrested and/or ejected from the Venue.
- Icons Series and/or any Authorized Person reserves the right, at all times, to eject from the Venue any person who fails to comply with this Agreement or the Spectator Code of Conduct, or whose presence, in the sole opinion of Icons Series or any Authorized Person, is, or could reasonably be construed as a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
- Right of admission to the Venue, and to demarcated areas within the Venue, is reserved at the discretion of Icons Series. Where admission is refused or the bearer is ejected from the Venue and/or demarcated areas for any reason whatsoever, no refund shall be payable.
- Tickets must be retained by ticket holders at all times while inside the Venue. Tickets must be produced for inspection at Venue entry points and/or at any location inside the Venue, on demand, by Icons Series or any Authorized Person.
- In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Event, refunds (if any) should be claimed in accordance with the terms and conditions of purchase published by Icons Series. Icons Series, as the Event organizer, will have no other liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any direct or indirect consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
- By entering the Venue, all persons are acknowledging that photographic images and/or video recordings (and/or stills taken from video recordings) may be taken of them and may also be used by Icons Series for marketing and promotional purposes. Entry into the Venue is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image. If these images should feature an individual prominently, Icons Series will make reasonable efforts to gain the consent of that person before publishing such images. However, if this is not possible, entry into the Venue shall be deemed consent unless the Icons Series is notified in writing to the contrary.
- Further to section 15, the parent, guardian or responsible adult who is accompanying a Minor into the Venue shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
- Images taken with a camera, cellular/mobile telephone or other electronic device cannot be used for any purpose other than for private and domestic purposes. You must not sell, license, publish (including, without limitation, via social media sites) or otherwise exploit photographs, whether for commercial gain or otherwise. Icons Series shall own all intellectual property rights in materials taken or recorded in the Venue.
- Icons Series and Liberty National may operate CCTV cameras in and around the Venue which are monitored and recorded for the purposes of public safety and crime prevention.
- No person shall throw or discharge any missile or other article inside the Venue or shall be involved in the display or distribution of any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials (whether commercial or not) by any person within the Venue without the express written consent of Icons Series. Failure to comply may result in ejection from the Venue and, where appropriate, other enforcement measures in line with legislative provisions.
- No goods, (including literature), of any nature may be offered free or for sale by any persons within the Venue without the expressed written consent of Icons Series.
- Threatening, abusive, violent, uncouth or discriminatory behavior and foul language is strictly forbidden and will result in ejection from the Venue and, where appropriate, enforcement action being taken by relevant authorities.
- Interfering or tampering with any equipment, furniture, fitting or other similar infrastructure within the Venue will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the Venue and, where appropriate, enforcement action being brought by relevant authorities in accordance with legislative provisions.
- Cellular/mobile telephones and similar communications devices will be permitted within the Venue to the extent that they are used for personal and private use only and in accordance with stipulated rules and requirements published within the Venue by Icons Series. Such rules will include:
- All devices must be in SILENT mode at all times.
- Flash functionality must be switched off.
- Cellular/mobile telephone photography for personal use is permitted throughout the week on all areas of the course.
- Cellular/mobile telephone video capture is allowed in non-competition areas only, such as practice facilities and mobile phone zones.
- Calls must be placed or received in approved designated cellular/mobile telephone “zones” only.
- Data use (i.e., texting, email, and social media) is permitted at all times.
- The use of cellular/mobile telephones, computers, tablets or other electronic devices, communication devices or audio-visual equipment must not inconvenience any other person in the Venue.
Cellular/mobile telephones that are used in contravention of this policy will have to be surrendered to Authorized Persons or the person using them will be required to leave the Venue.
- Smoking of any kind, including the use of electronic (e) cigarettes, is prohibited on all permanent or temporary structures erected for the purposes of accommodation and viewing, including grandstand and marquee structures. Otherwise, smoking will only be permitted within the grounds of the Venue in compliance with applicable law and with instructions issued by Icons Series or the Venue. Such instructions may be amended, at any time, for the purposes of ensuring the safety and security of all persons attending the Event. Anyone who fails to stop smoking when requested by Icons Series or any Authorized Person will be ejected from the Venue.
- The consumption of intoxicating beverages is permitted within designated areas and during hours decided by the Event management. Icons Series reserves the right to (A) suspend the sale of alcohol at any time and to anyone, who in the reasonable opinion of Icons Series or any Authorized Person, has consumed too much alcohol, and (B) eject anyone, who in the reasonable opinion of Icons Series or any Authorized Person, has consumed too much alcohol, from the Venue.
- Defacing or obscuring any permanent or temporary structures or building at the Venue, any notice, advertisement or other article of Event, Icons Series, Liberty National, or Event sponsor branding is strictly forbidden.
- Where pre-allocated seating is provided, persons must only occupy the seats allocated to them by their ticket or credentials. Persons must not occupy any other reserved seat without the prior expressed permission or instruction from an Authorized Person. No person may stand in seating areas while play is in progress. The obstruction of gangways, access-ways, exits, entrances or staircases, congregating in non-designated areas or seeking entry to structures or seats for which the purchaser does not hold a valid ticket is strictly forbidden. The climbing of walls, fences, temporary structures or any other buildings in the Venue is strictly forbidden. Any such behavior may result in ejection from the Venue and/or further enforcement action being taken in line with local laws.
- No pets or animals, except for authorized guide dogs, may be brought into the Venue.
- The following items are prohibited from being brought into the Venue and Icons Series or any Authorized Person shall refuse entry, or eject from the Venue, anyone who is found to have brought such items into the Venue:
- Ladders, (including step ladders); boxes; crates, including folding crates and other similar items intended to be used to achieve an elevated viewing position.
- Items which are, or in the opinion of Icons Series or any Authorized Person, could be used as weapons, including firearms, knives, sticks, etc..
- Pyrotechnic devices; fireworks or explosives; smoke canisters; incendiary devices; flares; klaxons; compressed gas horns or other similar items.
- Musical instruments; megaphones; PA systems; or other similar items used for amplification or broadcast.
- Model aircraft; drones; kites or other similar airborne craft/item.
- Bicycles, scooters and other ride-on equipment, except those required to be used as mobility aids by registered persons with mobility impairment.
- Wheeled objects, including skateboards, skates (including in-line skates) and other unauthorized sporting goods.
- Any objects or clothing bearing commercial identification, images or statements which, in the opinion of Icons Series may be used for ambush marketing or other similar unauthorized promotional purposes.
- Alcoholic beverages and foodstuffs (except those permitted at the discretion of Icons Series); drugs (except prescription drugs), or other illegal or banned substances.
- Items which, in the reasonable opinion of Icons Series or an Authorized Person, could potentially harm, cause alarm, upset or offence to other attendees at the event.
- Leaflets or other promotional materials.
Failure to observe and abide by these regulations shall constitute a breach of contract and may result in ejection from the Venue and/or demarcated areas, cancellation or confiscation of this ticket and/or enforcement action being taken in line with legislative provisions.
ICONS SERIES SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
Icons Series USA Inc. (“Icons Series”) is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where individuals of all backgrounds are treated with respect for the benefit of the health, safety, and welfare of all. Everyone on the Icons Series June/July 2022 Liberty National golf tournament (the “Tournament”) grounds is expected to contribute to a welcoming and safe environment by refraining from and reporting any unsafe, disruptive or harassing behavior. By coming onto the Tournament grounds, you accept that you will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket and/or credential privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
- Refusal to abide by any posted tournament policies;
- Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures or any words or actions that undermine the inclusive and welcoming nature of the game;
- Verbal or physical harassment of players, caddies, volunteers, officials, staff, guests and/or spectators;
- Distracting a player or any disruption of play;
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature; and
- Failing to follow the instruction of a tournament official, staff, volunteer, or security personnel.
Anyone consuming alcoholic beverages is expected to do so in a responsible manner. Impaired or overly intoxicated individuals will be removed from the Tournament grounds and are subject to further consequence involving local law enforcement.
The Tournament reserves the right to deny entry or dismiss any individual displaying inappropriate behavior or violating this Spectator Code of Conduct or the Tournament’s Ground Regulations, details of which are on https://icons-series.com. Attendees in violation will be subject to expulsion without refund. Hospitality Package holders and/or their guests are subject to revocation of their hospitality ticket/credentials for the remainder of the Tournament. All individuals hereby agree and are willing to adhere to the aforementioned provisions.
The Icons Series
Liberty National June/July 2022
Updated as of March 28, 2022
Tickets and/or credentials will be required for admission into the Icons Series USA Inc. (“Icons Series”) golf tournament at Liberty National Golf Club from June 27, 2022 through July 2, 2022 (the “Event”). Please retain your ticket and/or credentials at all times as security personnel will not allow admission into the Event for individuals without appropriate ticket/credentials. Icon Series is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets and/or credentials.
Prior to boarding any Icons Series-operated shuttle or ferry or gaining access on-site, spectators may be subject to a health screening. Anyone experiencing or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms may not be permitted on-site and will be directed to behave according to CDC Health guidelines. If you are feeling ill or displaying COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. To review additional health and wellness policies and procedures, click here.
There will be no daily re-entry to the grounds. If you leave the grounds, you must have an unscanned ticket to return to the Event. Once your ticket has been scanned, it will no longer provide admission. The only exception is when the “Weather Warning” signs have been posted.
Unless otherwise determined by Icons Series, in their sole discretion, there shall be no refunds, rain checks, exchanges or replacements of tickets.
Junior Admission Policy
General Admission entry is free for children under 17 years of age (“Minors”) so long as they are accompanied by a parent, guardian, or other responsible adult, subject to a maximum of 3 Minors per paying adult. Responsibility for Minors or other vulnerable persons brought to the Venue remains at all times with the adult, as appropriate. Individuals under 21 years of age shall not have access to the Liberty Lounge under any circumstances. Individuals under 21 years of age who are children of Liberty National members that pay for the Icons Club package shall have access the Icons Club for the applicable reduced fee.
The purchaser acknowledges that tickets and/or credentials will be for the exclusive use of the purchaser and guests. The purchaser acknowledges that any resale, redistribution or repackaging of tickets and/or credentials is expressly prohibited, inclusive of but not limited to including tickets and/or credentials in travel or hospitality packages.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
Icons Series appreciates your cooperation with the items listed.